This blog is a collection of a young woman's random thoughts, many tangents, and occasional
short stories and novel excerpts. Stay tuned for plenty of bull and brief moments of brilliance.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh Sun, Glorious Sun

Iowa City has been so gloomy lately, as has most of the Midwest during the winter season. As a Wisconsin native, specifically Milwaukee, I know winter. And frankly, even though I am a Wisconsinite, I hate hate hate winter. The fact that it is 50 degrees outside makes me want to jump up and down and scream at the top of my lungs. I already take enough "happy pills" as it is, but I swear I must also have a bit of seasonal depression. When I went outside today, I didn't feel like staying inside all day and crawling back underneath my covers (okay, maybe the second part is true...). Ha, this is a rather boring blog entry, but I really don't have anything to talk about today...
Maybe I will tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment